AMAZONE - USA
AmaDos+ | Fertilising Technology
For the ZA-M with mechanical spreading disc drive there is the Control package with AmaDos+ for electronic control of the spread rate, independent of the forward speed.
Benefits from AmsDos+:
- The preselected spread rate always remains the same whatever the optimum working speed selected. This is particularly beneficial with tractors with a variable transmission
- Quantity changes can be made variably to both sides or just one side with this modern operator control terminal in order to save money and protect the environment
- Robust actuator motors on the rate shutters adjust the spread rate
- The hydraulic shutters of the double shutter control system are operated independently of the electronic rate shutter. This is quicker, and protects the electronic actuator motors
- All electronic components are protected from water ingress and corrosion
- The speed is recorded using sensor systems or the tractor signal socket
- Simple calibration program with independent rate setting determination
- Robust sensor equipment for function monitoring, e.g. of the shutter position
- Can be extended to other applications, e.g. as a hectare counter during manure spreading, cultivation or mowing with a separate working position sensor
- Serial interface available for documentation and the connection of N-sensors and GPS-terminal supplied application maps for site-specific fertilisation
- Job memory for up to 20 field records
You might also be interested in
Enter into the AMAZONE precision world.
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!