AMAZONE - USA
AmaTron 4 – ISOBUS-Terminal
Manager 4 all
Simple and convenient operation as intuitive as your tablet
The AmaTron 4 operator terminal, with its 8" multi-touch colour display, fulfils the highest demands of any end user. No matter whether via the cleverly designed operator elements (touch/12 backlit keys/3 one-touch keys) or via the intuitive operation in day or night mode, AmaTron 4 offers maximum user-friendliness. Via a finger swipe or via the App carousel, one quickly gets from application to application and to the clearly and simply structured operator terminal. The practical MiniView, a freely configurable status bar and also an integrated light bar make the use of AmaTron 4 especially clear and comfortable.
The benefits when drilling
- ISOBUS machine operation
- Automatic part-width section control
- AutoPoint – for optimum switching points on the headland
- TramlineControl – automatic detection and actuation of the tramline for easier driving
- Simulation of the headland
- Automatic documentation of job-related data
- Optimise the seed rate using application maps to better exploit the yield potential
Automatic GPS-Switch part-area shut-off with Section Control
The electric half-side shut off control can be used to reduce the respective working width by half, in order to provide a significant reduction in the number of misses and overlaps in wedge shaped fields and on the headland. The two halves of the drill each correspond to one controllable part-width section.
Further machine details can be found here.