AMAZONE - USA
Your benefits at a glance
- Maintenance-free disc bearings with slide seals and life-long lubrication
- Maintenance-free stone safety protection via rubber sprung buffer blocks
- Individual disc suspension for optimised contour following and excellent through passage
- The hydraulic top brace counteracts the diagonal pull and makes possible operation on slopes
- Intensive mixing, incorporation and a high through passage capacity for large amounts of plant residues
- The centre running gear provides the machine with a high manoeuvrability and output
- The large spacing between discs and following roller gives the optimum mixing
- Hydraulic depth adjustment with scale showing the working depth
- The GreenDrill seeder box can be specified as an option
- An optional Crushboard for seedbed preparation is available
Enter into the AMAZONE precision world.
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!