AMAZONE - USA
GreenDrill 200 universal catch crop seeder box
The GreenDrill catch crop seeder box is the ideal solution for sowing catch crops or reseeding in a single pass. The GreenDrill seed hopper has a capacity of 200 litres. The seed is distributed across the full width using baffle plates. In the metering system below the seed hopper, a seed shaft is fitted with normal or fine seed wheels depending on the seed type and desired application rate.
- Sowing catch crops and fine seeds simultaneously with stubble cultivation or soil tillage
- Various different metering rolls are available
- Wide distribution via baffle plates
- Easily accessible via access steps
- Modern in-cab operating terminal computer in two levels of equipment
You might also be interested in
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!