AMAZONE - USA
Guidelines & Downloads
The AMAZONE purchasing organisation is seeking long-term close relationships with suppliers in order to achieve, together with them, optimum efficiency and quality in the supply chain up to our customers. In this respect, our business principle is based on the open exchange of information and a willingness to cooperate.
AMAZONE is a family-owned company which has focused on progressive development, the highest quality and rational production for 130 years. We know that our further development is determined by our profit. Our goal is to increase the value of our company and to safeguard jobs. For us, profit orientation means that our actions are geared to long-term profit at reasonable costs. We offer contractual fidelity and a long-term working relationship in the partnership with our suppliers. In return, we demand extremely high commitment, adherence to delivery dates, high quality of the services provided and the best terms and conditions.
We have set ourselves the goal of optimising energy consumption sustainably and in the long term. We operate an energy management system according to DIN ISO 50001 for this purpose. We therefore give preference to energy-efficient products and services in our procurement. We expect active support from our suppliers with regard to the possible optimisation of our energy consumption and energy efficiency.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. The team will be pleased to provide you with further information.
- Allgemeine Einkaufsbedingungen | General Purchase Conditions
- Supplier questionnaire
- Initial sample inspection – specifications for suppliers (AWN00005-2)
- Initial sample test report (form)
- Initial sample test report for electronics (form)
- Deviation request for suppliers
- 4D Report for suppliers for defects report
- 4D Report for suppliers for initial sample inspection
- Maintenance and inspection schedule