AMAZONE - USA
Maintenance-free face seal
No lubrication ever again – thanks to the maintenance-free disc bearings
With no need to lubricate the disc bearings, this results in a significantly reduced overall maintenance time. Face seals have been used for decades in road construction equipment where the rollers on the running gear of caterpillar-tracked vehicles have to be effectively sealed and continue to work absolutely reliably under the toughest of operational conditions.
1. 2-row angular roller bearing
2. 2 x O-ring
3. 2 x cast rings with face seal
4. Face seal built into conical seats
5. Gear oil filled
- Maintenance-free disc bearings with face seals and life-long lubrication
- Maintenance-free stone release via rubber sprung buffer blocks
- Disc suspension in pairs for optimised ground contour following and excellent through passage
You might also be interested in
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!