Conserving water with the Minimum TillDisc
The Minimum TillDisc cuts the soil and residues in front of the seed rows with the wavey profile of the disc bringing moist earth up from deeper directly to the seed row without moving a lot of soil.
- Soil tillage and placement of the seed is provided in the same row
- For minimal and therefore water-conserving soil tillage – ideal for arid locations
- Placement of the seed in the moist sowing horizon to promote better germination
- Reduces soil erosion and protects the soil from evaporation
- Exceptional easy pulling characteristics – fuel-efficient
Better water utilisation thanks to strip-wise cultivation with the Minimum TillDisc
The right choice of soil tillage tool
- Leading tyre packer
- Disc element with either Minimum TillDisc or the coarse- or fine-serrated discs
- FerTeC single disc coulter
- Matrix tyres
- TwinTeC+ double disc coulter or RoTeC pro single disc coulter
- Seed baffle plates for the GreenDrill 501
In addition to the Minimum TillDisc disc element, the Cirrus can be used with other soil tillage tools depending on the soil conditions and sowing process. The disc elements can also be easily changed. It goes without saying that the Cirrus can also be used without soil tillage.
The individually suspended discs provide effective and even mixing of the soil and the production of fine soil. The working depth can be comfortably changed from the tractor seat thanks to the hydraulic depth adjustment.
Coarse- or fine-serrated disc element
- For good soil mixing
- Good crumbling and levelling effect
- Soil loosening
- Weed control