Sowing without limits!
The divided twin outlet pressurised hopper of the Cirrus-CC and additional use of the GreenDrill 501 universal catch crop seeder box mean that up to three materials can be simultaneously applied independently of each other in different placement depths.
The following are examples of modern agronomic practices:
- Nurse crops: Cereal crop + grass or legumes
- Companion plants: Rape + linseed, legumes, phacelia, …
- Catch crop mixtures: Coarse and fine seeds, shallow and deep germinators
A large number of possibilities for combining seed and fertiliser, e.g.:
- Starter fertiliser in the seed row (single-shoot)
- Fertiliser deposited between the rows (double-shoot)
- Sowing of two seed types with fertiliser (triple-shoot)
See more: Cirrus 6003-2CC with GreenDrill 501 in work.