Strip-wise reconsolidation with the Matrix tyres
Good reconsolidation plays an important role in sowing. Firstly, it provides a uniform and level seedbed. Secondly, it promotes optimum seed/soil contact and a good supply of nutrients and water to the plants.
Matrix tyres – optimal in times of extreme weather conditions!
- Systematic strip-wise reconsolidation through the arrangement of the cleats in the seed row
- Good reconsolidation is important, especially in dry years, in order to be able to use the residual soil moisture
- Matrix tyres produce fine soil for optimum germination conditions
- Optimum weight distribution prevents soil compaction
- High forward speeds up to 40 km/h, even with a full tank
- Row spacing 12.5 cm: Plants at a row spacing of 12.5 cm
- Row spacing 16.6 cm: Plants at a row spacing of 16.6 cm