AMAZONE - USA
TwinTeC – the precision double disc coulter
For the Cataya and Centaya sowing combinations
- Adjustable harrow: the angle of attack is adjusted according
to the level of straw residue.
- Depth guidance rollers/press rollers: 50 or 65 mm wide (optional scarpers)
- Internal scraper – optionally in a HD variant
- Perfect parallelogram with the top link for central adjustment of the sowing depth from 0 to 6 cm
- Centralised, 100 % independent adjustment of the placement depth and coulter pressure
- TwinTeC mounted on rubber elements for shock absorption and cnetral adaption of the coulter pressure from 0 to 60 kg
- Protective steel front plate
- Spacer discs for adjustment to compensate for disc wear
- Fastening of the discs in 5 locations with recessed Torx screws
- No wear on the fixing discs
- Maintenance-free bearings. No lubrication points on maintenance-free coulter
- Double discs Ø 340 mm, angle of 10°, row spacing of 12,5 and 15 cm
Further machine details can be found here.
You might also be interested in
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!