AMAZONE - USA
Use of materials
We reduce material consumption by paying attention to the optimum use of materials at the design stage and later in production and painting, as well as to efficient cutting with minimal scrap and the recyclability of offcuts or unusable parts.
- We save a total of 2,000 t of steel annually
- Steel and sheet metal scrap are recycled by a local steel works
- Plastic scrap is completely avoided by recycling unusable parts
- Optimum paint yield of 99 % via a water-based cathodic dip painting process
- Optimised painting process saves 200 t of paint per year
In contrast to conventional spray coatings, our cathodic dip painting process provides an optimum paint yield and therefore saves resources and costs. This type of painting provides the highest corrosion protection and guarantees a long service life.
You might also be interested in
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!