AMAZONE - USA
Use of materials
We reduce material consumption by paying attention to the optimum use of materials at the design stage and later in production and painting, as well as to efficient cutting with minimal scrap and the recyclability of offcuts or unusable parts.
- We save a total of 2,000 t of steel annually
- Steel and sheet metal scrap are recycled by a local steel works
- Plastic scrap is completely avoided by recycling unusable parts
- Optimum paint yield of 99 % via a water-based cathodic dip painting process
- Optimised painting process saves 200 t of paint per year
In contrast to conventional spray coatings, our cathodic dip painting process provides an optimum paint yield and therefore saves resources and costs. This type of painting provides the highest corrosion protection and guarantees a long service life.